美國當紅繪本《有一天》……

作者:Alison McGhee 著,Peter Reynolds 繪,安妮寶貝 譯出版社:新星出版社

一天深夜,艾莉森·麥基站在臥室門口看著熟睡的女兒,感到心不知被什麼東西溫柔地觸碰了一下。

她悄悄走進廚房,在餐桌旁寫下了《有一天》的初稿:

「那一天,我數算你的手指,輕輕把它們親遍;那一天,初雪飄落,我把你高高舉起……」

詩一般的文字,仿佛一位母親的喃喃自語:有一天,孩子會獨自去體驗成長中的種種酸甜;有一天,她會離開家,漸行漸遠,擁有自己的孩子,直到滿頭白髮的那一天到來時,她會想起母親的愛……

本書用簡單質樸的語言,傳達出如天空和海洋般遼闊的母愛。

One day I counted your fingers and kissed each one.

曾經,我輕吻著你的每根小指頭。

One day the first snowflakes fell,and I held you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.

曾經,當第一片雪花飄落,我將你高高舉起,看著它們在你稚嫩的皮膚上融化。

One day,we crossed the street,and you held my hand tight.

曾經,你的小手緊抓著我,一同穿越都市的車水馬龍。

Then ,you were my baby,

曾經,你是我的小寶寶,

and now you are my child.

現在你是我的大寶貝。

Sometimes,When you sleep, I watch your dream,and I dream too……

有時,望著沉睡的你,我也跟著夢想……

That someday you will dive into the cool,clear water of a lake.

有一天,你會潛入冷冽清澈的湖。

Someday you will walk into a deep wood.

獨自走進一座蒼鬱的森林。

Someday your eyes will be filled with a joy so deep that they shine.

初見新奇,眼中滿是光彩。

Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.

有一天,你會為了心中的渴求,像團火球似的瘋狂追逐。

Someday you will swing high so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.

有一天,你會發現自己蕩的比想像的還高。

Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.

有一天,你會因為突如其來的壞消息,感覺被深深的哀傷包圍。

Someday you will call a song to the wind,and the wind will carry your song away.

有一天,你會站在風中淺唱,期盼風兒把你的心聲帶向遠方。

Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.

有一天,我會倚在門邊,望著你向我揮手道別,消失在我眼前。

Someday you will look at this house and wonder how something that feels so big can look so small.

有一天,你會望著我們的家,詫異記憶中它的巨大,和此刻看起來的渺小

Someday you will feel a small weight against your strong back.

有一天,你會發現,自己堅強的雙臂也有著一個小小負擔。

Someday I will watch you brushing your child’s hair.

有一天,我會看見你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔細的髮絲。

Someday,a long time from now,your own hair will glow silver in the sun.

有一天,很久很久以後的一天,你的頭髮也會在太陽底下閃著銀光。

And when that day comes,love,you will remember me.

當那天到來的時候,親愛的,你會想念我。

資料來自:http://www.spicemami.com/thread-10959-1-1.html

其他相關文章